This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1873 / 52°11'14"N
Longitude: -2.8559 / 2°51'21"W
OS Eastings: 341583
OS Northings: 254679
OS Grid: SO415546
Mapcode National: GBR FD.487F
Mapcode Global: VH77K.G922
Entry Name: Dilwyn Voluntary Contribution School
Listing Date: 10 November 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1301584
English Heritage Legacy ID: 149799
Location: Dilwyn, County of Herefordshire, HR4
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Dilwyn
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Dilwyn and Stretford
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
SO 4054 - 4154 DILWYN CP DILWYN
13/17 Dilwyn V C School
School. Early C19, extended mid-C19, with some mid-C20 alterations. Ashlar
with slate roof. L-plan, earlier range extending to north, later range to
east. West front of one storey with brick stack to right-hand gable. The
left-hand gable is capped by a bellcote with a square-headed opening contain-
ing one bell. To left of centre a window of two four-centred lights with
square head and label. To right, a large 3-light stone mullioned window.
Central entrance has a porch, reflecting that of the church, with a two-
centred arch continuously chamfered to each side. Included for-group value.
Listing NGR: SO4158054679
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings