This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.226 / 53°13'33"N
Longitude: -1.0778 / 1°4'40"W
OS Eastings: 461662
OS Northings: 370276
OS Grid: SK616702
Mapcode National: GBR 9FP.QBW
Mapcode Global: WHFGS.D5ZR
Entry Name: The Archers
Listing Date: 11 August 1961
Last Amended: 20 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1302568
English Heritage Legacy ID: 242240
Location: Perlethorpe cum Budby, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, NG22
District: Newark and Sherwood
Civil Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Edwinstowe
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET
SK 67 SW
CUM BUDBY (Formerly Carburton
Road) (north side)
1/98 The Archers (former-
ly listed as No.6)
Estate cottage. Early C19. Brick, rendered, with hipped and
lean-to pantile roofs. Rendered plinth. Rebated eaves with deep
overhang. Central grouped octagonal stacks. Single storey plus
attics. 2 unequal bays. Square plan with lean-to additions.
South front has set back lean-to to west, containing cant headed
door. To right, a Gothick casement. Above, gabled dormer with
similar casement. East side has glazed porch in return angle.
C20 fenestration. Above, central gabled dormer with Gothick
casement. West side has single Gothick casement. This building
is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers
of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.
Listing NGR: SK6166270276
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings