This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1185 / 52°7'6"N
Longitude: -1.8063 / 1°48'22"W
OS Eastings: 413359
OS Northings: 246704
OS Grid: SP133467
Mapcode National: GBR 4MN.057
Mapcode Global: VHB0W.M0YS
Entry Name: Court Farmhouse
Listing Date: 27 January 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1303201
English Heritage Legacy ID: 147639
Location: Pebworth, Wychavon, Worcestershire, CV37
Civil Parish: Pebworth
Built-Up Area: Pebworth
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Pebworth St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 19/01/2016
FRIDAY STREET (East Side),
House C17 blue lias stone and some timber-framing. Slate roofs. L-plan with main range set back parallel to street and lower range coming forward, gable ended to street. Main range 2-storey and attic with large rear wall outside stack, limestone with brick shaft. West front timber and brick frame, lower half limestone and some blue lias with ground floor porch and triple casement; 2 casements above. South gable end banded blue lias with brick gable; one ground floor stone mullion window with hoodmould has been replaced with a C21 four-light window with one casement and stone mullions; iron casements above. North gable is timber-framed. Lower range has limestone West gable end, with stone stack and rebuilt diagonal shaft. Coped gable. Stone south side with replaced modern ground floor bay window, new window and casement above. North wall limestone and blue lias stone, windowless.
Listing NGR: SP1335946704
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings