This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 55.3366 / 55°20'11"N
Longitude: -1.5729 / 1°34'22"W
OS Eastings: 427188
OS Northings: 604808
OS Grid: NU271048
Mapcode National: GBR K6GQ.8S
Mapcode Global: WHC20.T457
Entry Name: Boundary Marker 20 Metres West of Number 1 the Coastguard House
Listing Date: 15 September 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1304090
English Heritage Legacy ID: 236714
Location: Amble By the Sea, Northumberland, NE65
Civil Parish: Amble by the Sea
Built-Up Area: Amble
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland
Church of England Parish: Warkworth St Lawrence
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
AMBLE BAY VIEW
14/44 Boundary marker
20 metres west
of No. 1 The
Harbour boundary marker, c.1837. Cast iron. Rectangular pillar with arched
top; raised letters W H C (Warkworth Harbour Commissioners) on north-west
face. Overall height 0.5 metre.
Listing NGR: NU2718804808
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings