This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6809 / 51°40'51"N
Longitude: -2.0844 / 2°5'3"W
OS Eastings: 394262
OS Northings: 198017
OS Grid: ST942980
Mapcode National: GBR 2PV.FV7
Mapcode Global: VH95D.T0FR
Entry Name: 31,32 and 33
Listing Date: 27 February 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1304153
English Heritage Legacy ID: 129444
Location: Rodmarton, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Rodmarton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Rodmarton St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
RODMARTON RODMARTON VILLAGE
ST 99 NW
6/145 Nos 31, 32 and 33
Three adjoining cottages. Nos 31 and 32 originally Sunday School
built 1828 (datestone on No 31), No 33 added slightly later.
Coursed rubble stone, stone slate roof, renewed stone stacks.
Originally built as small 'L'-shape with No 33 added across forward
projecting wing to form a Z-plan, single storey and attic.
Original block has 4 gabled dormers across eaves on south side,
with large paired casements. Ground floor to No 31 has 2 similar
casements, with renewed timber lintels, flanking central plank door
with quoins to left and gabled porch hood on struts. No 32 has
plank door in angle and C20 three-light casement on other angle.
Right hand return of No 33 has scattered fenestration, front has 3
windows, all iron paired casements with timber lintels. Central 4-
panel door, top 2 glazed, with gabled porch hood on struts. Holds
important position next to Church of St. Peter, (q.v.).
Listing NGR: ST9426298017
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings