This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7278 / 51°43'40"N
Longitude: -2.288 / 2°17'16"W
OS Eastings: 380202
OS Northings: 203272
OS Grid: SO802032
Mapcode National: GBR 0LB.QB4
Mapcode Global: VH94X.9T8T
Entry Name: Stables and Cartshed at Priory Farm Approx 10m North West of Church of St Swithun
Listing Date: 24 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1305538
English Heritage Legacy ID: 131948
Location: Leonard Stanley, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL10
Civil Parish: Leonard Stanley
Built-Up Area: Stroud
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Leonard Stanley
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SO 8003 SW LEONARD STANLEY CHURCH ROAD
12/74 Stables and cartshed at Priory
Farm approximately 10m north west
of Church of St. Swithun
Former stables now used as cow byre. Dated 1848. Coursed rubble
limestone; stone slate roof. Long range with loft; cart shed at
north end. West side: 3 doorways and 3 window openings all with
keyed segmental arches. Central doorway has datestone over.
Gabled loft doorway to left of centre. North end: small circular
cusped vent in gable; hipped roof to cartshed below. South end:
stone steps to loft doorway with keyed flat arch and plank door.
Lean-to to right of steps. Blank east wall forms part of boundary
to churchyard. Forms part of Priory Farm grouping with church.
Listing NGR: SO8020203272
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings