This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0514 / 52°3'4"N
Longitude: -1.7776 / 1°46'39"W
OS Eastings: 415349
OS Northings: 239242
OS Grid: SP153392
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.7DZ
Mapcode Global: VHB13.4PMS
Entry Name: Garage to South of Court House
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1305564
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126090
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 CALF'S LANE
Garage to south of
SP 1359 SW 9/40
Circa 1612 altered; probably part of Baptist Hick's layout, about 20 yds south of
the Court House. Rubble with Cotswold stone roof. Rectangular building with
gabled half-dormer to road and pigeon loft gable to south with 6 rows of ogee
headed entry-holes on ledges.
Listing NGR: SP1534939242
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings