This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1466 / 51°8'47"N
Longitude: -3.9827 / 3°58'57"W
OS Eastings: 261414
OS Northings: 140456
OS Grid: SS614404
Mapcode National: GBR KV.80WN
Mapcode Global: VH4ML.XFDX
Entry Name: Granary Approximately 5 Metres South of Stable Block to Arlington Court
Listing Date: 9 April 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1306968
English Heritage Legacy ID: 96981
Location: Arlington, North Devon, Devon, EX31
District: North Devon
Civil Parish: Arlington
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: East Down St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
SS 64 SW
5/6 Granary approximately 5 metres
- south of stable block to Arlington
Granary. Early C19. Timber-frame of light scantling with brick infill. Hipped
slate roof. Rectangular on plan, single storey, raised on stone staddles. Doorway
to front end with plank door and wooden external stairs. The granary was brought
from Dunsland near Holsworthy and re-erected here in 1967.
Listing NGR: SS6141440456
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings