This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1308 / 50°7'50"N
Longitude: -5.4286 / 5°25'42"W
OS Eastings: 155064
OS Northings: 31266
OS Grid: SW550312
Mapcode National: GBR DXZB.G6F
Mapcode Global: VH12T.VZG3
Entry Name: Church House South of Church of Saint Hilary
Listing Date: 9 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1310170
English Heritage Legacy ID: 70066
Location: St. Hilary, Cornwall, TR20
Civil Parish: St. Hilary
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Hilary
Church of England Diocese: Truro
ST HILARY CHURCHTOWN, St Hilary
SW 53 SE
2/160 Church House, south of Church of
Saint Hilary -
Schoolroom or vestry over stables. Circa late C19. Granite rubble with granite
dressings. Scantle slate roof with brick chimney over the left-hand gable end.
Plan: rectangular plan with 4 stable doorways to front of basement and flight of
external steps at the right hand end leading to a gabled porch at rear right giving
access to the principal first floor.
Regular 4-window south front with C19 ledged doors and C19 2-light transomed
casements with glazing bars.
Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SW5506731268
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings