This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7237 / 51°43'25"N
Longitude: -0.8315 / 0°49'53"W
OS Eastings: 480811
OS Northings: 203416
OS Grid: SP808034
Mapcode National: GBR D3W.SQL
Mapcode Global: VHDVJ.JYS0
Entry Name: The White House and Walls of Small Courtyard to Left
Listing Date: 21 June 1955
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1310965
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46446
Location: Princes Risborough, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP27
Civil Parish: Princes Risborough
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Princes Risborough with Ilmer
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SP 8003 PRINCES RISBOROUGH HIGH STREET
9/175 No. 33 (The White House) and
walls of small courtyard to left.
Offices. Circa 1820-30. Whitewashed render, flat eaves, 2 parallel
hipped old tile roofs, flanking rendered chimneys. Pilasters to
corners, first floor band course, architrave surrounds to windows.
2 storeys, 4 bays. 3-pane sashes. Third bay has contemporary 4-
panelled door, rectangular fanlight, and wooden cornice hood on slender
columns with fluted capitals. Early-mid C19 cast iron railings to front.
Set back to left is a single storey wing formerly stable, of flint with
brick dressings and slate roof. This has garage doors to left, window
with pointed arch, keyblock and Y-tracery to centre, door, and depressed
archway with keyblock to right. Infront is a small courtyard with flint and
brick walls to street.
Listing NGR: SP8081103416
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings