This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1542 / 52°9'15"N
Longitude: -0.7015 / 0°42'5"W
OS Eastings: 488930
OS Northings: 251457
OS Grid: SP889514
Mapcode National: GBR CYT.X0R
Mapcode Global: VHDSN.S3HW
Entry Name: Numbers 20 and 22 with 22a and 22b to Rear
Listing Date: 3 March 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1311571
English Heritage Legacy ID: 45722
Location: Olney, Milton Keynes, MK46
County: Milton Keynes
Civil Parish: Olney
Built-Up Area: Olney
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Olney
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
OLNEY HIGH STREET
1/54 (east side)
3.3.52 Nos 20 and 22 with Nos
GV 22A and 22B to rear
No 20 dated "MJM 1770", altered; stone, old tile roof, higher to right with
2 brick stacks and one flat hipped dormer. Two storeys (attic to No 20)
carriage entry in centre with stone arch and sash window above.
No 20, to south, has central 6-panelled door with flat hood with decorated
sides, supported on scrolled rought iron brackets. C19 square bay window on
right divided by elegant collonettes with shallow arched heads, entablature
over. C19 sash window to left with flat stone arch. Two sash windows to
first floor, right-hand one with altered glazing, flanking a blank recess
above the door. Stone wing attached at rear forming south side of yard.
No 22, north of archway has 6 panel door with hood similar to No 20 on right,
4-pane wide sash to left and two 3-pane sashes to first floor. Stone range
at rear divided into two cottages, with modern casements, forming south side
Listing NGR: SP8893051456
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings