This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5823 / 51°34'56"N
Longitude: -2.53 / 2°31'47"W
OS Eastings: 363374
OS Northings: 187180
OS Grid: ST633871
Mapcode National: GBR JT.CG9L
Mapcode Global: VH883.3HCC
Entry Name: Stable About 20 Metres to West of the Loans
Listing Date: 5 December 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1312865
English Heritage Legacy ID: 35156
Location: Alveston, South Gloucestershire, BS35
County: South Gloucestershire
Civil Parish: Alveston
Built-Up Area: Alveston
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Alveston and Littleton-on-Severn with Elberton
Church of England Diocese: Bristol
ST 68 NW ALVESTON FORTY ACRE LANE (south side)
8/60 Stable about 20 metres to west
of The Loans
Stable, c.1800 with later alterations. Rubble with stone dressings, slate
roofs bitumen coated. Central 2-storey bay broken forward has 2 C20 garage
entrances, and loading door at 1st floor with round arched head, keystone and
impost blocks, single storey wing to each side with C20 door and window in each,
cupola and weathervane above central gable.
Listing NGR: ST6337487180
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings