This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5354 / 51°32'7"N
Longitude: -1.373 / 1°22'22"W
OS Eastings: 443583
OS Northings: 182022
OS Grid: SU435820
Mapcode National: GBR 805.MPD
Mapcode Global: VHCYR.4NZS
Entry Name: Coach House to North West of the Old Rectory
Listing Date: 27 June 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1313275
English Heritage Legacy ID: 39829
Location: Farnborough, West Berkshire, OX12
County: West Berkshire
Civil Parish: Farnborough
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Berkshire
Church of England Parish: Farnborough All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SU 48 SW FARNBOROUGH FARNBOROUGH VILLAGE
2/6 Coach House to north-
west of The Old Rectory
Coach house now garages and stores. Dated 1773 on brick by main entrance.
Brick, English bond in gable, Flemish bond elsewhere with grey headers and
red stretchers. Tiled gabled roof. Rectangular plan with cross gable
to west. One storey and loft; dog toothed brick cornice to eaves on
west gable, which is surrounded by small brick platform with carved
stone urn. West Elevation:- gable to left above main entrance flanked
by windows with cambered heads, one window in gable above entrance,
further entrance and window to right.
Listing NGR: SU4358382022
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings