This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.7366 / 53°44'11"N
Longitude: -1.7716 / 1°46'17"W
OS Eastings: 415160
OS Northings: 426716
OS Grid: SE151267
Mapcode National: GBR JT27.78
Mapcode Global: WHC9N.RBKS
Entry Name: Church of St Mary the Virgin
Listing Date: 9 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1314437
English Heritage Legacy ID: 336514
Location: Bradford, BD12
Electoral Ward/Division: Wyke
Built-Up Area: Bradford
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Wyke
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
5111 GREEN LANE
Church of St Mary the Virgin
SE 1526 66/567
1847-48, an early church commission by Mallinson and Healy, contemporary and related
in design to the same partnership's St Paul's Manningham. Early English quite a
large church. Tall nave, aisles and chancel. Lower to side of west end with stepped
buttresses, shafted clock stage with machicollated base to octagonal spire with
gablets. North porch. Lancets with drip moulds, coupled in clerestory.
Listing NGR: SE1516026716
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings