This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 54.2036 / 54°12'12"N
Longitude: -0.632 / 0°37'55"W
OS Eastings: 489330
OS Northings: 479514
OS Grid: SE893795
Mapcode National: GBR SM0T.ZW
Mapcode Global: WHGC9.8L9T
Entry Name: Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 14 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1315744
English Heritage Legacy ID: 329437
Location: Ebberston and Yedingham, Ryedale, North Yorkshire, YO17
County: North Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Ebberston and Yedingham
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): North Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: West Heslerton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: York
YEDINGHAM B 1258 side)
SE 87 NE
4/96 Old Vicarage
House and attached cottage, now house. Late C18 with C19 alteration and
extension. Dressed sandstone with flush quoins; renewed pantile roof and
brick stacks, 2 rebuilt. 2-storey, 4-window front, with 1-storey, 2-window
service extension at right. Left-of-centre 6-panel door in added gabled
porch and blocked doorway with timber lintel at centre right. Inserted
16-pane sash at left of porch and at right end: unequal 15-pane sashes in
remaining ground-floor windows. First-floor windows are 12-pane sashes.
Long tooled keyblock lintels to all openings, and stone sills to all
windows. Stepped eaves course. Coped gables and shaped kneelers. End and
centre stacks. Interior. Panelled window reveals throughout. First-floor
right-of-centre room retains C18 stone chimney-piece with moulded timber
shelf and built-in cupboard with fielded panelled door on H-L hinges.
Service extension not of special interest.
Listing NGR: SE8933079514
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings