This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5506 / 52°33'2"N
Longitude: -0.3297 / 0°19'46"W
OS Eastings: 513352
OS Northings: 296059
OS Grid: TL133960
Mapcode National: GBR GYN.1GP
Mapcode Global: VHGKV.75K1
Entry Name: Stables and Coach House to the Old Rectory
Listing Date: 16 November 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1317707
English Heritage Legacy ID: 54821
Location: Alwalton, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE7
Civil Parish: Alwalton
Built-Up Area: Peterborough
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Alwalton
Church of England Diocese: Ely
ALWALTON MILL LANE
TL 19 NW
2/12 Stables and coach
house to The Old
Garage and outbuildings formerly stables and coach house. Circa 1853 with
later additions. Coursed limestone rubble with freestone and ashlar
dressings; C19 brick. Collyweston stone slated hipped roofs and Welsh slated
and pantiled roofs; rear stack. Two storeys, two offset parallel ranges with
lean-to additions to left and right hand of east range. East elevation with
plain ashlar band at cill height. Central boarded door with rectangular
fanlight, large window to left hand with rectangular light and small window to
right all with wooden lintels.
Hetley, R. Alwalton Notebook, two volumes. H.R.0.
Listing NGR: TL1335296059
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings