This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1922 / 51°11'31"N
Longitude: -1.7645 / 1°45'52"W
OS Eastings: 416551
OS Northings: 143686
OS Grid: SU165436
Mapcode National: GBR 4ZX.4PX
Mapcode Global: VHB5C.C9JF
Entry Name: Stable Block to Bulford Manor
Listing Date: 10 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1318519
English Heritage Legacy ID: 321402
Location: Bulford, Wiltshire, SP4
Civil Parish: Bulford
Built-Up Area: Bulford Camp
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Bulford St Leonard
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
BULFORD HIGH STREET
SU 14 SE
6/91 Stable block to Bulford Manor
Stable block, now offices, 1892. Flint with limestone ashlar
dressings, tiled roof. Single storey, 3 bays. Central bay set
slightly forward, central door removed, leaving two side windows.
Tile hung gable with bands of fish-scale tiles. Moulded barge
boards and 3-stage clock tower with bell. Side bays have windows
altered, but to left, 2 boarded doors in hollow moulded stone
surrounds. Eyebrow small paned windows. Arcaded ridge tiles.
Listing NGR: SU1655243682
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings