This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4758 / 51°28'32"N
Longitude: -0.5976 / 0°35'51"W
OS Eastings: 497494
OS Northings: 176138
OS Grid: SU974761
Mapcode National: GBR F8L.KQ3
Mapcode Global: VHFTG.L5FG
Entry Name: Kiosk to South East of Cottage in Frogmore Grounds
Listing Date: 2 October 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1319306
English Heritage Legacy ID: 40360
Location: Windsor and Maidenhead, SL4
County: Windsor and Maidenhead
Electoral Ward/Division: Eton and Castle
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Berkshire
Church of England Parish: New Windsor
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
5130 THE HOME PARK
Kiosk to south-east of
Cottage in Frogmore Grounds
SU 97 NE 8/274
Indian Kiosk, octagonal with open round arches, onion dome with deep eaves.
Very delicate pierced balustrade and base. All of marble. Taken from the Kaiserbajh at Lucknow and brought over in 1858 by Viceroy Earl Canning.
Listing NGR: SU9749476138
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings