This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.579 / 51°34'44"N
Longitude: -2.5781 / 2°34'40"W
OS Eastings: 360040
OS Northings: 186841
OS Grid: ST600868
Mapcode National: GBR JR.CN7H
Mapcode Global: VH882.8KFW
Entry Name: Pump and Stand
Listing Date: 5 December 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1321048
English Heritage Legacy ID: 35298
Location: Olveston, South Gloucestershire, BS35
County: South Gloucestershire
Civil Parish: Olveston
Built-Up Area: Olveston
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Olveston
Church of England Diocese: Bristol
ST 68 NW OLVESTON THE GREEN (west side) Olveston
8/189 Pump and stand
Pump and stand for buckets. C19. Cast iron, stand of brick with sandstone
flat top. Pump has decorative spout and fluted finial, handle, painted black
and white. Former well was in orchard to west, after enclosure of The Green,
pump at roadside was erected by Mr. Edwin Organ, c.1870.
Listing NGR: ST6004086841
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings