This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.0206 / 53°1'14"N
Longitude: -1.7471 / 1°44'49"W
OS Eastings: 417059
OS Northings: 347062
OS Grid: SK170470
Mapcode National: GBR 48P.P3K
Mapcode Global: WHCF5.4B9P
Entry Name: Stables to Callow Hall
Listing Date: 14 June 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1335266
English Heritage Legacy ID: 80315
Location: Mapleton, Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire, DE6
District: Derbyshire Dales
Civil Parish: Mapleton
Traditional County: Derbyshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Derbyshire
Church of England Parish: Ashbourne St Oswald
Church of England Diocese: Derby
SK 14 NE PARISH OF MAPLETON ASHBOURNE ROAD
7/44 (North Side)
Stables to Callow Hall
Stables. 1852 by Henry Stevens of Derby. Coursed squared rock-faced limestone
with gritstone dressings. Plain tile roof and stone coped gables with kneelers,
one with a finial. Stone ridge stack. Single storey and an attic storey with
dormers. Elizabethan style. South elevation with central round-arched carriage-
way with chamfered surround and keystone. Large dormer with 3-light chamfer
mullion window. To the left, two 3-light chamfer mullion windows. To the right a
3-light chamfer mullion window with a similar 2-light above, in a dormer.
Included for group value only.
Listing NGR: SK1705947062
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings