This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6817 / 51°40'54"N
Longitude: 0.2092 / 0°12'33"E
OS Eastings: 552830
OS Northings: 200414
OS Grid: TL528004
Mapcode National: GBR T5.PFL
Mapcode Global: VHHMN.KZZP
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 20 February 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1337506
English Heritage Legacy ID: 117909
Location: Stanford Rivers, Epping Forest, Essex, CM5
District: Epping Forest
Civil Parish: Stanford Rivers
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Stanford Rivers St Margaret
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TL 50 SW STANFORD RIVERS OLD RECTORY ROAD
4/205 The Old Rectory
House. Circa 1780 with possibly older single storey range to right. Red brick
built with double range red tile roof. 2 storeys and attics with 3 flat head
dormers. 5 window range of small paned vertical sliding sashes. Parapet.
Central 6 panel door with good semi-circular fanlight. Open pediment with
foliate brackets and moulded surround and panelled reveals. Single storey range
with 4 small paned casements. Central Phoenix Insurance Plaque. Garden front
has 2 slightly projecting bays with pediments. Remains of moat to North of
Listing NGR: TL5283000414
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings