This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7906 / 51°47'26"N
Longitude: -2.2698 / 2°16'11"W
OS Eastings: 381490
OS Northings: 210249
OS Grid: SO814102
Mapcode National: GBR 0KL.NZ8
Mapcode Global: VH94Q.L8X5
Entry Name: Haresfield Church of England Primary School
Listing Date: 9 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1340341
English Heritage Legacy ID: 132466
Location: Haresfield, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL10
Civil Parish: Haresfield
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Haresfield St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
HARESFIELD HARESFIELD VILLAGE
SO 81 SW
Haresfield Church of England
Church of England primary school. 1873, with two separate C20
sections not of special interest. Brick on chamfered plinth with
cream brick dressings and some decorative blue brick banding, two-
colour decorative tile roof with coped stone verges and kneelers,
and small stone bellcote with bell to west. Roof restored at east
end and with 2 small louvred gablet vents on both sides. North
side has 2 small part-external stacks. Single storey range with
small wing to north and projecting gabled porch to west. Four
windows on south face, 3-light stone mullions with coloured quoins.
Porch has steep coped gable with enriched stone at apex and small
cross, pointed archway with alternate coloured voussoirs and
original double tongue and groove doors, small single lights on
returns. Below bellcote is small stone inset with carved hare and
motto on ribbon. The schoolroom is complete externally and
unaltered. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SO8149010249
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings