This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8313 / 51°49'52"N
Longitude: -1.839 / 1°50'20"W
OS Eastings: 411190
OS Northings: 214754
OS Grid: SP111147
Mapcode National: GBR 3PR.3W4
Mapcode Global: VHB27.27NG
Entry Name: Nos 1 and 2 (Gabled Cottage Formerly Occupied by J Mustow and J H Mustow Respectively)
Listing Date: 23 January 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1340766
English Heritage Legacy ID: 130577
Location: Northleach with Eastington, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Northleach with Eastington
Built-Up Area: Northleach
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Northleach St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
NORTHLEACH WITH WEST END
EASTINGTON (north side)
8/140 Nos 1 and 2 (Gabled Cottage formerly
occupied by J. Mustoe and J. H.
23.1.52 Mustoe respectively)
Two cottages (built at same time) in row. C17. Roughly coursed
limestone rubble, stone slate roof. Ashlar stacks, one repaired in
brick. Brick stack at rear. Slate-roofed extensions at rear not
of special interest. Main body; 1 1/2 storeys. Upper floor lit by
2-light wood casements with gables over. Two Protector Insurance
Company fire-marks depicting a fire fighter in front of Old
Westminster Bridge over first floor windows. Flat-roofed dormer to
No 2 left of gable. Six-panel front door with 2 upper panels
glazed to No 1. Two 3-light wood casements either side. C20 plank
door to No 2 with 3-light wood casement left. Blocked door left.
Timber lintels to all windows and doors. Interiors not inspected.
Listing NGR: SP1119114749
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings