This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8058 / 51°48'20"N
Longitude: -1.9253 / 1°55'30"W
OS Eastings: 405248
OS Northings: 211908
OS Grid: SP052119
Mapcode National: GBR 3PV.L33
Mapcode Global: VHB25.LW11
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk to South East of Paddocks
Listing Date: 13 November 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1340921
English Heritage Legacy ID: 131293
Location: Chedworth, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Chedworth
Built-Up Area: Chedworth
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chedworth St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
CHEDWORTH CHEDWORTH VILLAGE
SP 05 11
11/84 K6 Telephone Kiosk to SE
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SP0524811908
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings