This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6951 / 51°41'42"N
Longitude: -1.8955 / 1°53'43"W
OS Eastings: 407316
OS Northings: 199596
OS Grid: SU073995
Mapcode National: GBR 3R7.ML3
Mapcode Global: VHB2S.3N8F
Entry Name: Manor Farmhouse
Listing Date: 4 June 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1341379
English Heritage Legacy ID: 129326
Location: Driffield, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Driffield
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Driffield (including Harnhill)
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
DRIFFIELD DRIFFIELD VILLAGE
SU 09 NE
9/31 Manor Farmhouse
Farmhouse. Late C17, restored C19. Random coursed rubble stone,
stone slate roof, stone end stacks to main range, rendered flue to
external stack on right hand wing. Large main range of 2 storeys
and attic with 2 later rear wings, and smaller older single storey
and attic range to right. Main range has 5 windows, 2-light stone
mullions in flush stone frames with iron casements. Central gable
with smaller 2-light stone mullion and fire insurance plaque above.
Two small hipped dormers with 2-light wooden casements. Ground
floor has four 2-light stone mullions and central small projecting
gabled stone porch of C19 with half-glazed C19 door in chamfered
stone surround. Wing to right has 2 small gables each with 2-light
stone mullion in flush stone frame and similar on ground floor.
Left hand return of main block has blocked single light stone
framed window slightly above ground floor level which may have lit
Interior not accessible.
Listing NGR: SU0731699596
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings