This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7453 / 51°44'43"N
Longitude: -1.7121 / 1°42'43"W
OS Eastings: 419971
OS Northings: 205216
OS Grid: SP199052
Mapcode National: GBR 4S6.KYB
Mapcode Global: VHC04.8DQD
Entry Name: 22-25
Listing Date: 5 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1341415
English Heritage Legacy ID: 127450
Location: Eastleach, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Eastleach
Built-Up Area: Eastleach Martin
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Eastleach St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
EASTLEACH EASTLEACH TURVILLE
13/202 Nos 22 to 25 (consec)
Former almshouses, now row of 4 houses. 1871 for T.S. Bazley.
Coursed rock-faced rubble limestone; rubble chimneys with ashlar
tops; red clay tile roofs. Single-storey. Front: central and 2
end parapet gables to projecting end wings. Pointed trefoil headed
panel to central gable: 'THE GIFT OF WILLIAM ATKINSON IN MEMORY OF
ROBERT TAPDNER'. Cross window with flat hoodmould to end gables;
2-light mullioned casements to main range. Four projecting
vertical boarded gabled porches with original plank doors and
leaded side windows. Three ridge-mounted chimneys with rounded
corners to ashlar shafts. Interiors not inspected.
Listing NGR: SP1997105216
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings