This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7596 / 51°45'34"N
Longitude: -1.8401 / 1°50'24"W
OS Eastings: 411133
OS Northings: 206776
OS Grid: SP111067
Mapcode National: GBR 3QJ.PLZ
Mapcode Global: VHB2M.212F
Entry Name: Stable Approximately 20 Metres North East of the Old Bakery
Listing Date: 23 January 1952
Last Amended: 5 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1341824
English Heritage Legacy ID: 127337
Location: Bibury, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL7
Civil Parish: Bibury
Built-Up Area: Arlington
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Bibury with Winson
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
BIBURY THE GREEN, Arlington
11/91 Stable approximately 20m north east
of The Old Bakery (previously listed
23.1.52 under Barns North East of above)
Stable with cartshed. Early-mid C18. Random rubble limestone;
stone slate roof. Stable with loft over to north west end;
cartshed to south west. Single gable contains loft doorway with
timber lintel and plank door, reached by stone steps. Stable
doorway with timber lintel and plank door to right of steps; plank
doors to cartshed with timber lintel. Interior not inspected.
Unaltered, although in poor condition at time of survey (March
1986). Forms part of group with High Gables and The Old Bakery
(q.v.) and pigsty (q.v.).
Listing NGR: SP1113306776
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings