This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0375 / 52°2'15"N
Longitude: -1.8076 / 1°48'27"W
OS Eastings: 413294
OS Northings: 237697
OS Grid: SP132376
Mapcode National: GBR 4NL.CS9
Mapcode Global: VHB18.M18V
Entry Name: Gazebo to South-West of Campden House and Retaining Wall Linking Both
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1341983
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126129
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
Gazebo to south-west
of Campden House and
retaining wall linking
SP 13 NW 3/79
Circa 1934 by Norman Jewson. The gazebo is cross-gabled with a mullion and transomed
window and a pigeon-loft to each face, pinnacles to verges and circular chimneys
to south gable. Ashlar built; on corner of retained terrace on which R C Carpenter
built his (demolished) domestic range. Retaining wall to north links to Campden
House; about 7-10 ft high, rubble and buttressed. Door at north end in short
return to south-west corner of house.
Listing NGR: SP1329437697
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings