This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0452 / 52°2'42"N
Longitude: -1.7849 / 1°47'5"W
OS Eastings: 414852
OS Northings: 238554
OS Grid: SP148385
Mapcode National: GBR 4NF.RKC
Mapcode Global: VHB13.0VSJ
Entry Name: Leysgarth
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Last Amended: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1342052
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126302
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
listed as Nos 1 and 2
SP 1439 7/57 25.8.60
C17, extensively modernised by raising the eaves. Two storeys now, rubble with
imitation Cotswold stone "Poradstone" roof and 2 ashlar end chimneys. Three gables,
2 for half-dormers; 2 new windows on first floor. Three mullioned windows on ground
floor, 3 and 4 lights with drips. Tudor arch doorway to left. Door with wood lintel
to right. Interior altered.
Listing NGR: SP1484838546
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings