This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7125 / 51°42'44"N
Longitude: -0.0777 / 0°4'39"W
OS Eastings: 532906
OS Northings: 203277
OS Grid: TL329032
Mapcode National: GBR KCP.R4F
Mapcode Global: VHGQ1.L7S1
Entry Name: Church of St James Vicarage
Listing Date: 8 November 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1348396
English Heritage Legacy ID: 157357
Location: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN7
Electoral Ward/Division: Goffs Oak
Built-Up Area: Cheshunt
Traditional County: Hertfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hertfordshire
Church of England Parish: Goff's Oak St James
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
ST JAMES ROAD
Church of St James
TL 30SW 4/10
1871 by A G Habershon, but designed 1860 at same time as church.
White gault brick, flush stone and yellow brick dressings. Slate
roof. Early Gothic style. 2-storey. Square plan: W and S
sides have 2 gable ends with moulded bargeboards. Ground and 1st
floor twin-arched casements with chamfered stone lintels and
flush brick arches. Wooden gabled porch with chamfered posts,
panels and indented bargeboard, and with traceried side lights.
2-arch, half-glazed door. Diagonal-set conjoined chimney stacks.
Included for group value.
Listing NGR: TL3290603277
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings