This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1001 / 52°6'0"N
Longitude: -2.3088 / 2°18'31"W
OS Eastings: 378945
OS Northings: 244680
OS Grid: SO789446
Mapcode National: GBR 0FV.C2T
Mapcode Global: VH934.XGTY
Entry Name: Littlewood House
Listing Date: 18 November 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1349446
English Heritage Legacy ID: 152129
Location: Malvern, Malvern Hills, Worcestershire, WR14
District: Malvern Hills
Civil Parish: Malvern
Built-Up Area: Great Malvern
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Malvern St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
SO 74 SE 14/34 18.11.76.
Formerly known as Poolbrook House. Probably late C17, altered in the late
C18 or early C19. Timber-framed with rendered infill panels, tiled roof.
Two storeys, and attic in roof. Ground floor with a canted bay window with
leaded lights either side of a doorway with tiled pitch roof and canopy linking
up with the tiled roofs of the bay windows. To the right, a single-storied
lean-to with leaded casement windows. First floor with 4 square casement windows,
2 of 4 and 2 of 2-lights, and all with pointed glazing bars. In the roof,
3 gabled dormers, 2 of them with pointed glazing bars. To the right and slightly
set forward, a single storey extension with pentagonal end and bay door with
leaded lights; tall brick chimney. Rear elevation with 3 asymmetrical gabled
extensions with irregular fenestration and a flat-roofed single-storey later
addition. Casement windows, some with leaded lights and one with pointed glazing
Listing NGR: SO7894544680
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings