This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1862 / 52°11'10"N
Longitude: -2.8571 / 2°51'25"W
OS Eastings: 341501
OS Northings: 254568
OS Grid: SO415545
Mapcode National: GBR FD.4FXM
Mapcode Global: VH77K.F9FV
Entry Name: 1-8, Karen Court
Listing Date: 20 February 1953
Last Amended: 10 November 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1349816
English Heritage Legacy ID: 149808
Location: Dilwyn, County of Herefordshire, HR4
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Dilwyn
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Dilwyn and Stretford
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
SO 4054 - 4154 DILWYN CP KAREN COURT, Dilwyn
13/26 Nos 1 - 8 (incl)
(formerly listed as a part
20.2.53 of Great House with out-
buildings and two gateways
with wrought iron work)
Tallat and cow house, now eight houses. C17, with some mid-C19 alterations,
remodelled late C20. Timber-frame with painted brick and rendered infill,
partially rebuilt in painted brick, under a tile roof. U-plan, main range
aligned north-east/south-west, with wings extending to north-west. South-east
front is flush with gabled cross-wings at each end. Two storeys with 4 + 8 + 2
casements, mostly 2-light and C20. The ground floor has 2 + 4 + 1 windows,
mostly 2-light casements, save that to the left which is an oriel. There are
a number of blocked doorways in this wall, probably the entrances to cow houses.
The house entrances are to the rear. Framing is four square panels high with
some straight angle braces. Gable trusses have two struts to the collars.
Listing NGR: SO4150654567
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings