This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.036 / 52°2'9"N
Longitude: -2.0621 / 2°3'43"W
OS Eastings: 395836
OS Northings: 237514
OS Grid: SO958375
Mapcode National: GBR 2KM.7GY
Mapcode Global: VHB14.63Q0
Entry Name: The Old Police House
Listing Date: 2 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1349981
English Heritage Legacy ID: 148568
Location: Overbury, Wychavon, Worcestershire, GL20
Civil Parish: Overbury
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Overbury with Teddington, Alstone and Little Washbourne with Beckford and Ashton-under-Hill
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
OVERBURY CP -
SO 9437 - 9537
9/115 The Old Police House
Police station, now house. Circa 1840 with late C19 and mid-C20 alterations.
Painted brick-faced limestone rubble and plain tiled roof with end stacks.
Two storeys. Three bays; windows have rusticated lintels, stone sills and
16-pane sashes. Central entrance has a moulded flat canopy on wrought iron
brackets and a half-glazed C20 door. There is a single-storey single-bay
wing to the right side and a large two-storey L-shaped range at rear. The
building is prominently situated adjacent to the Village Hall (qv). Included
for group value.
Listing NGR: SO9583937516
Other nearby listed buildings