This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8451 / 50°50'42"N
Longitude: -1.7869 / 1°47'12"W
OS Eastings: 415101
OS Northings: 105088
OS Grid: SU151050
Mapcode National: GBR 53Y.YX0
Mapcode Global: FRA 764V.X9H
Entry Name: Clark's Almshouses
Listing Date: 27 September 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1350934
English Heritage Legacy ID: 143730
Location: Ringwood, New Forest, Hampshire, BH24
District: New Forest
Civil Parish: Ringwood
Built-Up Area: Ringwood
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Ringwood St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Winchester
SU 1405 RINGWOOD THE QUOMP
15/42 Clark's Almshouses
Almshouses. 1843 for foundation formed by William Clark in 1833. Brick with blue
brick decoration, stone dressings, slate roof. 2 storey, projecting end wings and
5-bays. Central double gable. 1-2-2-1 3-light mullion and transom windows on both
floors. Small gables at eaves level above windows. End wings have Flemish gable.
Moulded brick Tudor-style stacks of paired shafts.
Listing NGR: SU1613203345
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings