This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1967 / 51°11'48"N
Longitude: -0.6646 / 0°39'52"W
OS Eastings: 493407
OS Northings: 145012
OS Grid: SU934450
Mapcode National: GBR FCT.SZF
Mapcode Global: VHFVS.F5JY
Entry Name: Mulberry House
Listing Date: 9 March 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1352735
English Heritage Legacy ID: 291573
Location: Peper Harow, Waverley, Surrey, GU8
Civil Parish: Peper Harow
Built-Up Area: Shackleford
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Shackleford and Peper Harow
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 94NW PEPER HAROW C.P. PEPER HAROW LANE
2/64 Mulberry House
House. Circa 1800 with late C19 extension to rear. Brick, once rendered/colour-
washed now largely worn away, with hipped concrete tiled roof, partly obscured by
parapets. Parallel range plan. Two storeys with rebuilt C20 stacks to right and
rear left. Moulded plinth and regular facade. Three 12-pane, cambered-head, glazing
bar sash windows to first floor, two below. Central 6 panel door in architrave
surround under shallow pediment and traceried fanlight.
Left hand return front: Angle bay to first floor, oriel window on brackets. Hipped
roof and brick dentilled eaves on extension set back to right.
Listing NGR: SU9340745012
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings