This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.789 / 50°47'20"N
Longitude: 0.0888 / 0°5'19"E
OS Eastings: 547328
OS Northings: 100907
OS Grid: TQ473009
Mapcode National: GBR LSG.K81
Mapcode Global: FRA C720.8FK
Entry Name: The Manor House
Listing Date: 26 October 1971
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1352951
English Heritage Legacy ID: 292564
Location: Seaford, Lewes, East Sussex, BN25
County: East Sussex
Civil Parish: Seaford
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Sussex
Church of England Parish: Bishopstone St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
The Manor House
TQ 4700 4/14
L-shaped house of which the south wing has a stone plaque dated 1688,
but has been refaced with cement in the C19. Tiled roof. 2 storeys,
6 windows. Some casement windows, some sash windows, with glazing bars
intact. The eastmest wing is circa 1850. 2 storeys and attic.
4 windows. 3 dormers, glazing bars intact. Slate roof. Pedimented
doorway, 6-fielded door with fan.
The Manor House and the adjacent Barn form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ4733100910
Other nearby listed buildings