This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8388 / 50°50'19"N
Longitude: -0.7222 / 0°43'19"W
OS Eastings: 490069
OS Northings: 105142
OS Grid: SU900051
Mapcode National: GBR DGV.B7C
Mapcode Global: FRA 96CW.BG2
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 28 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1354546
English Heritage Legacy ID: 301026
Location: Oving, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Oving
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Oving St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
OVING CHURCH LANE
SU 90 NW (West side)
14/3 The Old Vicarage
New offices. Dated 1840 and probably designed by John Elliott. Two storeys.
Four windows. Faced with flints set in galletting. Long and short quoins and
window surrounds of Roman cement. Slate roof. Glazing bars intact. Eastern-
most window bay projects slightly. Gabled porch.
Listing NGR: SU9006905142
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings