This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5701 / 51°34'12"N
Longitude: 0.0582 / 0°3'29"E
OS Eastings: 542740
OS Northings: 187695
OS Grid: TQ427876
Mapcode National: GBR NC.MCY
Mapcode Global: VHHN4.YSMR
Entry Name: St Andrew's Vicarage
Listing Date: 19 March 1981
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1357973
English Heritage Legacy ID: 204889
Location: Redbridge, London, IG1
Electoral Ward/Division: Cranbrook
Built-Up Area: Redbridge
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Great Ilford St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
ST ANDREW'S ROAD
St Andrew's Vicarage
TQ 48 NW 5/20
1924. Designed by Sir Herbert Baker. Neo-Georgian. Situated east of the church.
Red brick. Tiled roof. One storey and attic with four hipped dormers and tall
chimneys. Panelled door with fanlight and hood. Sash windows with glazing bars.
See also the Church of St Andrew, The Drive
Listing NGR: TQ4274087695
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings