This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4951 / 51°29'42"N
Longitude: -0.118 / 0°7'4"W
OS Eastings: 530744
OS Northings: 179029
OS Grid: TQ307790
Mapcode National: GBR KL.N7
Mapcode Global: VHGQZ.WPZ7
Entry Name: Former Holy Trinity Primary School (Infants' Annexe) and Number 220
Listing Date: 11 September 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1358298
English Heritage Legacy ID: 204417
Location: Lambeth, London, SE1
Electoral Ward/Division: Bishop's
Built-Up Area: Lambeth
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: North Lambeth
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
LAMBETH ROAD SE1
1. (north side)
Former Holy Trinity
(infants' annexe) and
TQ 3079 2/604 11.9.75
1880 infants' school. Vernacular style building of irregular form, long and low.
Red brick with terra-cotta dressings and sloped buttress bay divisions. Very
high pitched roof with deep, swept eaves and returned gable end at right, also
two tall gabled dormers which embrace chimneys. A lower left section leads to
the house (No 220) which has a round turret with conical roof. Gothic windows
with cusped pointed arches, paired or grouped, and quatrefoil spandrels. Ground
floor small round-headed two- and three-light windows.
Listing NGR: TQ3073379032
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings