This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4921 / 51°29'31"N
Longitude: -0.2423 / 0°14'32"W
OS Eastings: 522121
OS Northings: 178486
OS Grid: TQ221784
Mapcode National: GBR 9M.PL7
Mapcode Global: VHGQX.RR8H
Entry Name: 36-46, Black Lion Lane W6
Listing Date: 14 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1358545
English Heritage Legacy ID: 201754
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W6
District: Hammersmith and Fulham
Electoral Ward/Division: Ravenscourt Park
Built-Up Area: Hammersmith and Fulham
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Peter Hammersmith
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 2278 BLACK LION LANE W6
6/650 Nos 36 to 46 (even)
Row of houses, Nos 36 and 46 with shops to ground floor. 1842 Brown brick.
Slate roofs. Two storeys, each house one window wide. Arched entrances; segmental
headed ground floor windows, square headed above; gauged heads. Glazing bars
retained. Brick band between storeys low pitched roof to eaves, hipped to end
houses. No 36 with well preserved C19 shopfront; that to No 46 replaced, in
sympathy. Integral part of St Peters Estate developed by ground landlord
George Scott from C.1811.
Listing NGR: TQ2212178486
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings