This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6055 / 51°36'19"N
Longitude: -0.3844 / 0°23'3"W
OS Eastings: 511981
OS Northings: 190866
OS Grid: TQ119908
Mapcode National: GBR 4C.HRP
Mapcode Global: VHFST.9X43
Entry Name: Woodhall Farmhouse
Listing Date: 9 July 1968
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1358674
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202214
Location: Harrow, London, HA5
Electoral Ward/Division: Hatch End
Built-Up Area: Harrow
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Edmund the King, Northwood Hills
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 19 SW 1/15 9.7.68
Probably C16; altered externally in early C19. Two-storeys, Stuccoed. Three cast-
iron casements with small panes and neo-Tudor dripmoulds. Early C19 hipped slate
roof. To left, and set back, is early C19 wing which has 2 sash windows with drip-
moulds (from left out on first floor blocked), round-headed door with ornamental
fanlight on right and hipped slate roof with bracketed eaves. Interior: right-hand
room on ground floor has ceiling in 4 compartments divided by heavy beams with
chamfered mouldings, restored open hearth with oak lintel and Cl6-C17 oak dado
of 2 types. Room behind has original moulded bricks 4-centre-headed hearth.
Stair and other rooms of simple character. C19 wing has plain interior. Held on
joint lease with his father by J C Loudon, the architect, circa 1806-circa 1809.
Listing NGR: TQ1198190866
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings