This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5922 / 51°35'31"N
Longitude: -0.1739 / 0°10'26"W
OS Eastings: 526592
OS Northings: 189727
OS Grid: TQ265897
Mapcode National: GBR CY.8V3
Mapcode Global: VHGQK.X7XS
Entry Name: Church of the Holy Trinity
Listing Date: 7 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1359030
English Heritage Legacy ID: 198842
Location: Barnet, London, N2
Electoral Ward/Division: East Finchley
Built-Up Area: Barnet
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Holy Trinity East Finchley
Church of England Diocese: London
5004 CHURCH LANE N2
Church of the Holy Trinity
TQ 2689 23/10
Circa 1849 by Anthony Salvin. Church with aisled 5 bay nave, aisles added circa 1870,
and aisleless chancel. Built in ragstone with freestone dressings. Aisles with
separate pitched roofs. Bell-cote with spirelet at west end. North porch; and
vestry at east end of north aisle. Plate-tracereid 2 and 3 light aisle windows.
Listing NGR: TQ2659289727
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings