This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.8605 / 52°51'37"N
Longitude: -0.021 / 0°1'15"W
OS Eastings: 533333
OS Northings: 331062
OS Grid: TF333310
Mapcode National: GBR JXV.MHS
Mapcode Global: WHHM9.NC6D
Entry Name: The Farmhouse (170 Metres South-West of Landell House)
Listing Date: 7 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1359272
English Heritage Legacy ID: 198073
Location: Moulton, South Holland, Lincolnshire, PE12
District: South Holland
Civil Parish: The Moultons
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Moulton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
MOULTON RED COW DRIVE
TF 33 SW (south side)
2/111 The Farmhouse
(170 M. south-west
of Landell House)
Farmhouse, now store. c.1800. Red brick. Pantile roof with
brick coped gables and gable stacks. 2 storeys, 3 bay front with
central doorway with pilastered doorcase, bracketed open
pediment, panelled reveal, blind fanlight and panelled door.
Doorway flanked by single glazing bar sashes with 3 glazing bar
sashes above, all with segmental heads and flush wedge lintels.
Landell House is not included in this list.
Listing NGR: TF3319031004