This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1733 / 53°10'24"N
Longitude: 0.0981 / 0°5'53"E
OS Eastings: 540330
OS Northings: 366080
OS Grid: TF403660
Mapcode National: GBR KVN.1LZ
Mapcode Global: WHJLY.GHXL
Entry Name: 1, Halton Road
Listing Date: 28 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1359732
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196169
Location: Spilsby, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, PE23
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Spilsby
Built-Up Area: Spilsby
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Spilsby St James
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SPILSBY HALTON ROAD
Former Methodist Manse, now house. 1877-8 by Charles Bell.
Yellow stock brick, slate roof, gable end to street, of 3 storeys
with dep decorate dentillations to verge. Rectangular bay window
with parapet and pairs of plain sashes. To first floor 2 plain
sashes with triangular heads and fishscale spandrels. To second
floor a plain sash in pointed opening. Entrance door to side.
Included for group value only.
Listing NGR: TF4033066080
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings