This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3665 / 53°21'59"N
Longitude: -0.0091 / 0°0'32"W
OS Eastings: 532569
OS Northings: 387365
OS Grid: TF325873
Mapcode National: GBR XYCH.TX
Mapcode Global: WHHJS.TNV0
Entry Name: No 66 Garages Adjoining No 66 to Right
Listing Date: 2 November 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1359893
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195077
Location: Louth, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN11
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Louth
Built-Up Area: Louth
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Louth
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
2.ll.54. No 66
- Garages adjoining No 66,
TF 3287 2/13
Earlier C18 3-storey house in pinkish cream brick with red brick dressings. Mansard
roof in slate with 2 large flat-topped dormers. One yellow brick stack. Painted
bolection moulded stone eaves cornice. Plat-band above ground and 1st floor
windows linking keystones. 4 sash windows in wooden cases almost flush with
face, segmental-arched treads, moulded cills on 1st floor. 3 windows and right
hand archway on ground floor. Late low brick building with pantile roof links
Nos 66 and 82, 2 garages, one storey.
Nos 44 to 66 (even) form a group with Nos 82 and 84.
Listing NGR: TF3256987365
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings