This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8623 / 52°51'44"N
Longitude: -0.7031 / 0°42'11"W
OS Eastings: 487411
OS Northings: 330207
OS Grid: SK874302
Mapcode National: GBR CP9.H33
Mapcode Global: WHGKV.5BG2
Entry Name: Stables West of Hungerton Hall
Listing Date: 21 September 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1360358
English Heritage Legacy ID: 193430
Location: Wyville cum Hungerton, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG32
District: South Kesteven
Civil Parish: Wyville cum Hungerton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Wyvillest Catherine
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
WYVILLE CUM CROXTON ROAD
SK 83 SE HUNGERTON Hungerton
3/188 Stables west of
Stable block and coach house. 1782-5, altered C20. Squared
limestone rubble with ashlar dressings, hipped slate roof with
lead dressings, 3 red brick ridge stacks. U-plan. 2 storey, 11
bay front, the end bays are advanced and separately hipped.
Central planked door, flanked by pairs of glazing bar pivots,
single doors and further windows. To first floor a single
sliding sash with to left 4 C20 3 light metal casements. In the
advanced bays are single oculi and on the inner side to the left
an opening with planked coach doors with beyond a planked door,
and to the right 2 glazing bar pivots and a doorway. All
original openings have segmental stone heads.
Listing NGR: SK8741130207
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings