This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1542 / 53°9'14"N
Longitude: -0.6142 / 0°36'51"W
OS Eastings: 492767
OS Northings: 362787
OS Grid: SK927627
Mapcode National: GBR DM8.7JT
Mapcode Global: WHGJB.JZRB
Entry Name: Church of St Peter
Listing Date: 23 August 1967
Last Amended: 22 December 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1360541
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192239
Location: Aubourn Haddington and South Hykeham, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, LN5
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Aubourn with Haddington
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: The Withamside United Parish
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 96 SW AUBOURN, HADDINGTON AND SOUTH HYKEHAM HARMSTON ROAD
23.8.67 CHURCH OF ST PETER
(formerly listed as
Chancel of former parish church. C13 with C19 additions. Outline of remainder of
former church still visible in churchyard. Coursed rubble with ashlar dressings.
West front re-modelled 1862, pointed central doorway, with 2 lancets and oeil de boeuf
above. Small stair turret at north-west corner, topped by square tiled hipped roof.
Gabled south porch. C14 timber roof, ridge with plain tiles. Internally, C14
decorated octagonal font. C18 alter rail. C19 west gallery with C19 organ. North
window brought from Scotton Hall, Lincoln in 1933. Monuments, carved marble of 1692,
small kneeling figure 1587, medallion portrait 1745.
Listing NGR: SK9276762787
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings