This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.015 / 53°0'53"N
Longitude: -0.3157 / 0°18'56"W
OS Eastings: 513092
OS Northings: 347735
OS Grid: TF130477
Mapcode National: GBR GRV.YVY
Mapcode Global: WHHLD.3HY0
Entry Name: Thorpe House
Listing Date: 12 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1360566
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192582
Location: Ewerby and Evedon, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG34
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Ewerby and Evedon
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Ewerby St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 14 NW EWERBY AND EVEDON THORPE ROAD
Former rectory, now house. c.1820, altered mid C19 and C20.
Brown brick in Flemish bond, hipped concrete tiled roof, 2 brick
wall stacks. 2 storey, 3 bay front, centre advanced in 2 shallow
stages with plinth and open pedimented centre bay. Central 4
flush panelled door with fanlight, open pedimented Doric doorcase
with stone pilasters. To left a pair of plain French doors and
to right a full height canted bay window with hipped plain tiled
roof. To first floor are 3 plain sashes, all openings have
segmental brick heads. Interior retains a stick baluster
staircase with wreathed hardwood handrail.
Listing NGR: TF1309247735
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings