This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.0807 / 51°4'50"N
Longitude: 0.7711 / 0°46'15"E
OS Eastings: 594193
OS Northings: 134916
OS Grid: TQ941349
Mapcode National: GBR RXJ.3S0
Mapcode Global: FRA D6H8.B7M
Entry Name: Parish Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 16 August 1962
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1362956
English Heritage Legacy ID: 180506
Location: Woodchurch, Ashford, Kent, TN26
Civil Parish: Woodchurch
Built-Up Area: Woodchurch
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
Parish Church of All Saints
TQ 9434 22/544 16.8.62.
A complete Early English church with some Perpendicular enlargements and fine
interior fittings. Chancel with north and south chapels, nave with aisles,
north porch with parvis above and west tower with broached spire, reshingled
in 1954. The nave and tower are C13, the chapels and aisles are C15, the
2 storeyed north porch is C14 and the chancel is C13 remodelled in the 1840s.
Four bay nave with crownpost roof. Double piscina and triple sedilia. Early
C13 font. Restored by Ferrey 1858. East window by Kempe 1895. The churchyard
contains some C18 headstones with skull, cherub or hourglass motifs and some
Listing NGR: TQ9419334916
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings