This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.2454 / 51°14'43"N
Longitude: 1.2302 / 1°13'48"E
OS Eastings: 625542
OS Northings: 154539
OS Grid: TR255545
Mapcode National: GBR VZZ.ZSZ
Mapcode Global: VHLGQ.8YQN
Entry Name: The Parsonage
Listing Date: 13 October 1952
Last Amended: 3 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1363238
English Heritage Legacy ID: 177971
Location: Goodnestone, Dover, Kent, CT3
Civil Parish: Goodnestone
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
GOODNESTONE THE STREET
TR 25 SE
The Parsonage (formerly
3/110 listed as "The Vicarage"
House. Late C17 extended late C19. Red brick, extended with brown brick
with blue headers in diaper pattern. Slate roofs. Two parallel ranges.
Two storeys and attic with plat band and kneelered parapet gables. One
flat roofed and large central stack. Four cross windows on first floor
with gauged heads, and 3 on ground floor with boarded door to left
with rectangular fanlight. The main entrance front was switched to the
left return with the late C19 additions, a second gable rear wing with
massive central stack, and half-glazed door with sidelights in recessed
porch with moulded arch on imposts.
Listing NGR: TR2554054537
Other nearby listed buildings